Event logistics, freight shipping and material handling are essential elements of any convention, exhibition, event or exhibit program. The process, especially for large exhibitors with complex event schedules and freight shipping requirements, can often be challenging with literally many moving parts, various shipping methods, different types of providers and carriers, venue and union rules, and pricing structures.
There is a need for industry benchmarks, insights and trend analysis to help industry executives make more informed decisions and better manage their event logistics requirements and programs. In response, EXPO magazine and UPS have worked together to study and quantify many of these key areas and trends.
Download this study to better understand:
- Key Study Insights and Findings
- Event Logistics and Material Handling Services Ratings and
- How Show Management and Exhibitors Select Logistics
and Freight Transportation Providers
- Key Trends and Challenges
- Recommendations from Exhibitors and Show Management
on Improving the Process