People on the Move | 4.18.14
- The Anaheim/Orange County Visitor & Convention Bureau named Charles Harris, former vice president of marketing for Luxe Hotels and L.E. Hotels, as senior vice president of marketing.
- Dan Patterson was named President and CEO of Moss Inc., the parent of Moss Exhibits and Moss Events.
- Austin, Texas-based event producer Experience named David Wellington Finch vice president of business development.
- Bryan Scott has been named president of Wyndham Jade’s convention division.
- Bill Facella is now director of event services at Nashville, Tenn.’s Music City Center. Previously, Facella was director of convention services at Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center in Orlando.