• FreemanXP has made two staff changes:
Kim Myhre has joined as senior vice president, international. He was most recently CEO of Project: WorldWide EMEA.
Mark Fein has been promoted to vice president, strategy. He previously served as senior director of strategy.
• John C. Tsunis has been named chairman of the New York State Hospitality & Tourism Association. He previously served as chairman of Long Island Hotels.
• Steve Bagwell has been named vice president of venues and Charlotte Convention Center director for the Charlotte (N.C.) Regional Visitors Authority (CRVA). Bagwell’s latest position was as director of the Charlotte Convention Center.
• Stew Krane has been named sales manager of the New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center. Krane moves to the convention center from the Greater New Orleans Sports Foundation, where he worked on such events as the 2012 NCAA Men’s Final Four and Super Bowl XLVII.
• The Convention Center Authority in Nashville, Tenn., has promoted Elisa “Putt” Putman to senior vice president and chief operations officer of the Music City Center. Putman most recently served as vice president of operations for the entity.
• The Long Beach Convention & Visitors Bureau has appointed Jarrod Finley vice president of sales. Finley most recently served as an area sales leader at Marriott Hotels.
• Experient announced the expansion of its sales team by four:
Antoinette Aris joins from the travel management company, Traveltainment Worldwide, where she was a project manager.
Jim Scherbel most recently was a sales manager with Rewards by Jim.
Andy Thompson is founder and managing director of Headline Sponsorship and leads a team of top line revenue sales specialists.
Alison Winston’s experience includes convention manager for Southern California Corporate Events and Meetings and corporate event planner for BTB Event Productions.
• Dever Designs has appointeddirector of sales and marketing. McCool most recently served as ADP’s major accounts district manager.