360 Live Media hired Ken Demith as its new chief experience officer. Demith, most recently director of strategy for Freeman XP and director of innovation for Freeman, brings more than 25 years of marketing, creative and event strategy experience to the marketing and experience design firm.
David Hicks, who was named general manger of the Las Cruces Convention Center in August 2009, is leaving his post. Global Spectrum, the center’s management company, has yet to name his replacement.
The Beverage Group @ F+W Media hired Val Moon as the new director of sales and marketing for World Tea Expo and Healthy Beverage Expo. The hospitality industry expert was most recently the director of sales at Primm Valley Casino Resorts.
Amy Allen was promoted to executive vice president of dmg events USA. Allen will assume profit center responsibility for the division’s Collectives Group in addition to her existing management of the ad:tech Group.
The Oklahoma City Convention & Visitors Bureau hired Dennis Johnston as vice president of sales. He was previously the vice president of sales at the Lexington Convention & Visitors Bureau.
The Experient Sales Network adds five new national account managers:
• Keith Berghoff joins Experient from the Hotel Monaco where he was director of banquets.
• Kathleen Clickett comes from Transportation Management Services where she sold event shuttle services to associations and corporate planners in the Midwest.
• Robin O’Connor was most recently director of sales and services for the Oklahoma City Convention & Visitors Bureau.
• Karis Sneve-Johnson was previously a broker/owner at Realty Invest Pros.
• Loriann White, CMP, CMM was most recently a sourcing sales executive at American Express Business Travel.