FLIRT Communications has added three new staffers:
• Hannah Evans, founder of TEDx UWMadison, is now a digital project manager.
• Rachael Anderson and Carly Petertyl were hired as part of the company’s digital team.
Hargrove announced staff promotions:
• Diana Simmons is now executive vice president and chief operating officer.
• Fred Strickland lifted to newly-created position of executive director of procurement and product development
• John Aulbach is now executive director of production services
• David Solsbery was lifted to the executive director creative services.
UBM Live Amsterdam hired John van der Valk as its new managing director. His responsibilities include guiding strategic growth and development of the Pharma and Food Ingredients portfolios.
Meeting Professionals International hired Daniel Gilmartin to be its chief financial officer. Most recently, Gilmartin was COO and CFO for Doors in Motion.
Reed Exhibitions Deutschland announced the departure of Markus M. Jessberger, event director of ALUMINIUM, COMPOSITES EUROPE and HYBRID Expo, at the end of the year. Michael Köhler, who has been project manager of COMPOSITES EUROPE since 2008 and ALUMINUM since 2010, will succeed Jessberger, who has held the post since 2008.
Wyndham Jade added Bill Lemmon as director of sales, national accounts and business development. Lemmon previously worked for the Chicago Convention and Tourism Board.