Introducing the New Expo Daily
Today begins an exciting new era for Expo as we evolve to reflect new information needs in our industry. Today we launch Expo Daily, an e-newsletter you will receive every weekday, full of breaking news and information to help exhibitions and events industry professionals like yourselves do your jobs better.
Along with the expanded daily news reporting on the tradeshow industry, Expo Daily will have a whole range of new features. Among them are:
• Ask the Expert, a weekly feature where Expo readers are invited to ask professionals for advice about some of the real-life challenges they’re facing.
• Case studies, in which Expo editors identify show managers and event planners who are taking on specific challenges and follow them step by step, including the outcome and the takeaways.
• Expanded research reports in which both Expo’s research staff and others in the industry supply you with data and the analysis you need to chart your company’s course.
• Sector reports, in which we take a periodic pulse of the important tradeshow industry sectors.
• A regular rundown of the upcoming shows throughout the industry.
• An expanding list of guest voices delivering varied takes on what’s happening in the global events industry.
• Regular interviews with those who are making news in the exhibitions business.
The Expo Daily is just the start. It’s one aspect of a larger initiative Expo is undertaking via multiple channels. We will continue to be your most important source of “how-to” information, delivering the news you care about and spotlighting innovations and people who are innovating and driving change in the exhibitions and events industry.
Expoweb.com is undergoing a major redesign and renovation as well. In the weeks ahead you’ll see many of the features already mentioned along with many others, in a new, easy-to-navigate form that will put the information you need at your fingertips.
I encourage you to let me know what you think of the changes you see in the coming weeks and months and to send me your suggestions and story ideas. As you will see, there will also be plenty of opportunities for you to write for Expo, and I invite you to send me your suggestions on that too. You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s to a great 2014, and I’ll see you out in the industry in the days and weeks ahead.